The Fortnightly Club, together with the Overlook Hospital Auxiliary and the Summit Junior Fortnightly Club, were very proud to present the Twin Maples Centennial Show House, celebrating the Estate's 2nd Century of Service to our many area charities. The Fortnightly Club, founded in 1893, purchased the Twin Maples Estate as its headquarters in 1949. Twin Maples was restored in 2007. In 2008, thanks to the help of 45 talented interior and landscape designers, many builders and architects, countless tradesman and volunteer hours, Twin Maples has become more fabulous than ever before. It was a truly grand transformation.
The Twin Maples Estate is now available for hire for charitable fundraising events and meetings, as well as corporate and private parties and events. For more information, please contact Diana Crisci at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-560-4540. Twin Maples is listed on the National and New Jersey Registers of Historic Places and serves as the home of the Fortnightly Club and the Summit Junior Fortnightly Club, both 501(c)3 charities.